Myvi Extreme Club Malaysia
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Transformation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

Male Age : 38
Registration date : 2010-03-10
Number of posts : 58

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Empty
PostSubject: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 11:40 pm

MINI TURBO!!!

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Mini%20turbo1 [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Mini%20turbo2
[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Mini%20turbo%204 [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Mini%20tubo%205

Benefits :

- Enhanced thrust power
- Better performance of carburetor
- Improves brake system
- Cleaner emissions
- Smoother transmission
- Enhanced fuel combustion and efficiency
- Reduces engine sound and vibration.
- The only product in its range to be fitted with efficiency adjuster
- Easy to transfer to other vehicles.

Price : RM350

Delivery Method : COD (refer COD Area below)

Warranty : 6 months

Policy : 7 day money back full refund !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuel Economy : Varied Results ... Works very well with Proton (Iswara,Wira,Waja,etc) & Perodua (Kenari,Kelisa,Myvi,Kembara) Toyota (Avanza,Vios) & many MORE models ...

COD Area : In Bandar Tasik Puteri, Country Home, Bandar Rawang, Mid valley and other places available on selected days

CALL/SMS/PM NOW !!! Smile

Fairuz
012 6645950

FAQ

1. Where is it installed ?

If installed in your servo brake hose , you will enjoy the benefits of assisting to improve your braking capabilities
If direct to manifold , it will serve purely for performance

2. How does it help my braking system ?
When installed to your servo hose , mini turbo helps to provide proper compression for your brakes. The effect is immediate. An excellent safety feature when there is a need to do an emergency brake.

3. Will it damage the brakes or engine ?

The unit is actually a diagnostic tool , you will feel your brakes is hard when you apply pressure , this indicates there is a leak in your brake system. It is an additional air intake designed to channel enhanced air flow into your engine. 8 years in the market , there is no reported side effect besides a enjoying a better driving experience.

4. Why do we need to clean the filter ?
As it is in essence an additional air intake , anything in ur vehicle that has a filter would need to be changed or cleaned. Dust and grease may restrict air flow and reduce the benefits of mini turbo so cleaning the unit will help restore the unit to its optimum condition.

5. How often do I need to clean it?

You can clean it during your normal service interval , simply use an air gun at the workshop or buy a degreaser and spray the filter head and wipe clean . If you travel to industrial areas , you will need to clean it more often or you may clean it as and when you prefer when you feel the car is sluggish .

6. Are you sure you will fully refund if we want it returned within 7 days ? Are there hidden costs ??
Yes , we are by far the very few of traders who actually practice this . Why we do it , cos we have no intention of cheating you and its a matter of credibility and everyone has different expectations of how they want their car to perform. There are no hidden costs but we will state the terms when we launch a promotion .

7.If it is so good why don't manufacturers install it in their car during assembly ?
Every company has their own policies and every car has a flaw which the after market industry taps to provide to you a solution to your problem. Mini turbo is one of the many solutions provided for

8. How well do you fare among other competitors and is the competitor product better or worse ?

It is our policy not to make comparisons ( unless forced to ) . Each product is made with their own market in mind and price positioning and marketing strategies are formulated according to the proprietors.

9. Icecube is making claims your product is spoiling the engine ?

Icecube is doing so as he was asked to leave and was subsequently banned from selling all my product and associated products due to his unethical practices as a trader. He is just a disgruntled person who made a mistake but does not want to be responsible for his own mistakes and actions. I have evidence of his misgivings so I have nothing to fear from his slander. I only feel sorry for those conned by him.

10. Does it void a warranty?
We cannot tell you if it does or does not as we do not have rights over the variety of warranties available when you purchase your vehicle.
It is a plug and play device which can easily be removed.

11. Can i install more than one ?
It depends on the vehicle cc . For a myvi 1 unit is more than sufficient .

12. Can I transfer it to another car if I sell my car ?
Yes , you can do so as it is plug and play .

13. How about fuel savings since it is a performance item ?
Fuel savings has varied results due to engine condition. Usually customers will call to have their unit serviced / cleaning cos they notice a drop in fuel savings. Our stock engines are underpowered so installing mini turbo optimizes your engine combustion hence the benefits of fuel savings are there. Again , fuel savings have varied results for every user due to driving style , engine condition , etc etc...

14. People say items like this has short term effect only .
For mini turbo we rarely get comments like these , from experience this boils down to maintaining the product . Anything that has an air intake has to be cleaned , a clogged up filter will leave it redundant and hence a person would feel the lose in benefits from the product they purchase. Our customers can tell when the lose FC benefits and come back to us to have it cleaned. Problem solved. If you ask anyone who has installed a similar product , 9 out of 10 buyers don clean it or were not informed the product needs to be cleaned.

15. ECU adapts to the additional air intake making the product redundant.
So ... whats the problem here ? If this was true ... all u need to do is reset the ECU 6months down the road , which is a small task for the benefits you enjoy

16) Its a performance item , will it make my FC worse??

Not at all , your stock engine is underpowered , adding mini turbo gives you the power u need which equated back to FC savings as u wont feel the car sluggish anymore

Last edited by fairuz_lee on 22/11/2010, 10:38 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime22/3/2010, 4:02 pm

ENGINE OIL N OTHER LUBRICANTS

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! 1st package
1ST PACKAGE 4 items Price : RM230

- Engine Oil TITAN Germany Technology (W15-40)

- Engine TUNE-UP(oil treatment) (Justice bros)

- Air Filter

- Oil Filter

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! 2nd package
2ND PACKAGE 6 items Price : RM280

- Air Filter

- Oil Filter

- Oil System Cleaner (Justice bros)

- Gas Treatment (Justice bros)

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! 2nd package 2
3RD PACKAGE 6 items Price : RM280

- Air Filter

- Oil Filter

- Oil System Cleaner (Justice bros)

- Fuel Injection System Cleaner (Justice bros)

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Engineoil[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Oiltreatment
4TH PACKAGE 2 items for RM170

- Engine TUNE-UP(oil treatment)

SOME INFO BOUT THE ENGINE OIL
The best engine oil TITAN GERMAN TECHNOLOGY that i've use till now, as a user i do feel my engine smooth,less sound n damn 'ringan'.. Smile The oil its not fully or semi but the thickness almost the same like fully.I wonder how German can do that..hehe..
giv it a try,then u kno how it feel.In case u not satisfied wit the oil stil can change back to previous oil that u guys use..
Juz wanna share wit u guys..the engine oil tht i've use..n satisfied wit it..Smile

Last edited by fairuz_lee on 13/10/2010, 1:00 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: [WTS] Denso Iridium Power Plug   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime18/4/2010, 4:48 pm

DENSO IRIDIUM POWER PLUG

Item(s):DENSO IRIDIUM POWER PLUG

Package includes:New set

Price:Rm45 per Pcs.

Dealing method:C.O.D & POS (RM5.00)

Location of seller:Mid valley, Rawang, Bndr Rawang n Country Home

Contact method/details:012-6645950

Age of item:New Set

---

Item(s) conditions:New one,sure good lor.

http://www.globaldenso.com/PLUG/search/mal...automobile.html

Last edited by fairuz_lee on 16/12/2010, 3:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
GHOSTRIDER NBC
KPN
KPN
GHOSTRIDER NBC

Male Age : 43
Registration date : 2008-06-02
Number of posts : 4104

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime18/4/2010, 6:54 pm

BUMP BUMP BUMJ[P BUMP
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime18/4/2010, 7:00 pm

GHOSTRIDER NBC wrote:
BUMP BUMP BUMJ[P BUMP
thnkz bro...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 4:59 pm

bump for today...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime12/5/2010, 5:25 pm

BUMP GUYS...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime2/6/2010, 3:39 pm

bring up my topic guys..Smile
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime24/6/2010, 8:53 pm

im about to open booth at flea market in medan selera DBKL at jalan duta in between of LHDN (income tax) on 1,2 5,6 12,13 19,20 29 n 30 July 2010.U guys can find me there...everybody r welcome to my booth..hav a nice day ya...Smile
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime7/7/2010, 12:18 pm

bump guys..
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime13/7/2010, 12:02 am

pergh..cptnye dh mggu yg ke-3 aku bukak booth dkat medan selera jln duta..sambutan makin mngalak kn la..Smile tp penat beb explain dkat dorg pasal miniT ni..rmai yg betanye..installation makin ari makin menigkat..arini je dh install 7 biji miniT dh..fuh,rase mcm nk hangus la gak kn kne install tengah ari..slalu mlm je..huhu..tp tkpe..asal kn customer puas ati..kulit itam skit je..kih3..pape pn..thnkz to all my customers tht trust me n my products ya..i won let u guys down..Smile
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime13/7/2010, 11:32 pm

info for u guys..dyno chart.before and after install mini turbo..
Before
Max Torque 100.7 Nm @ 4592rpm
Max Power 77.3 Nm @ 6114rpm

After
Max Torque 121.8 Nm @ 3560rpm
Max Power 80.3 Nm @ 6225pm

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Mini%20turbo%20wira%20dyno%20chart
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime15/7/2010, 11:50 pm

mari dptkn 1 unit mini turbo..sekiranye anda ingin jimat minyak..Smile esok minyak naik woo..
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime27/7/2010, 2:31 pm

bring up my topic guys..Smile
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime30/7/2010, 1:06 am

customers feed back on mini turbo..

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! F1
[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! F2
[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! F3a
[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! F4a
[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! F5a

Last edited by fairuz_lee on 31/7/2010, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eazyride
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
eazyride

Registration date : 2010-07-27
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime30/7/2010, 10:22 am

hekhek.. good.. People call this thing Tongkat Ali... Betol-betol Terankat nyer... hekhek.. already got one..
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime30/7/2010, 11:13 pm

eazyride wrote:
hekhek.. good.. People call this thing Tongkat Ali... Betol-betol Terankat nyer... hekhek.. already got one..

trangkat kn...Very Happy u already got 1..thts good..i used 2unit power to the max..cun woo..
Back to top Go down
ejulze
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
ejulze

Registration date : 2008-10-19
Number of posts : 472

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:36 pm

b.u.m.p
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 1:50 pm

ejulze wrote:
b.u.m.p

thnkz bro ejulze for bump...Smile
Back to top Go down
tikus rock
tikus rock

Male Age : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-23
Number of posts : 5162

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 5:26 pm

bump..nice item
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.facebook.COM/ALONGTIKUSROCK
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 10:37 pm

tikus rock wrote:
bump..nice item

oh yeah..thts rite..Very Happy thnkz bro for the bump...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime16/8/2010, 9:38 pm

bump for good item... bounce
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime27/8/2010, 9:55 pm

hari raye discount RM330 til 10/9...limited stock only...1st come 1st serve...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime6/9/2010, 10:29 pm

new items...check it out..

reminder!!!raye discount 4days left...
Back to top Go down
fairuz_lee
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior
fairuz_lee

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime26/9/2010, 4:58 pm

bump guys...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!   [WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WTS]MINI TURBO, MORE POWER !!! BETTER MILEAGE !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next