Myvi Extreme Club Malaysia
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Transformation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

Male Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 213

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Empty
PostSubject: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime28/4/2010, 3:45 am

- Item/Description - STATED BELOW

- Picture - SAME AS BELOW

- Selling Price - STATED BELOW

- Warranty/guarantee - 6 MONTHS WARRANTY!

- Trade Method (e.g. COD, pos laju - please include estimate postage charges) - COD

- Item and Seller Location - SETIAWANGSA,KL

- Contact details -SMS 0126516289

MINI TURBO - TOP BRAND, Imported From USA. Made From Cooper...No plastic!

HOW FAR CAN YOU TRAVEL WITH EVERY FULL TANK?

DAH TUKAR SPORT RIM DAN TAYAR LEBIH BESAR?....BAWA LEBIH PENUMPANG DAN BARANG?...ENJIN MAKIN KURANG PICKUP?....TAK LARAT NAIK BUKIT?...MAKIN BANYAK MAKAN MINYAK?......MINI TURBO PENYELESAIANNYA!!!

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Mini1aw7.th[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Mini2bz2.th[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Mini3iw4.th

Benefits :

- Enhanced thrust power
- Better performance of carburetor
- Improves brake system
- Cleaner emissions
- Smoother transmission
- Enhanced fuel combustion and efficiency
- Reduces engine sound and vibration.
- The only product in its range to be fitted with efficiency adjuster
- Easy to transfer to other vehicles.

FAQ
1. Where is it installed ?
If installed in your servo brake hose , you will enjoy the benefits of assisting to improve your braking capabilities
If direct to manifold , it will serve purely for performance

2. How does it help my braking system ?
When installed to your servo hose , mini turbo helps to provide proper compression for your brakes. The effect is immediate. An excellent safety feature when there is a need to do an emergency brake.

3. Will it damage the brakes or engine ?
The unit is actually a diagnostic tool , you will feel your brakes is hard when you apply pressure , this indicates there is a leak in your brake system. It is an additional air intake designed to channel enhanced air flow into your engine. 8 years in the market , there is no reported side effect besides a enjoying a better driving experience.

4. Why do we need to clean the filter ?
As it is in essence an additional air intake , anything in ur vehicle that has a filter would need to be changed or cleaned. Dust and grease may restrict air flow and reduce the benefits of mini turbo so cleaning the unit will help restore the unit to its optimum condition.

5. How often do I need to clean it?
You can clean it during your normal service interval , simply use an air gun at the workshop or buy a degreaser and spray the filter head and wipe clean . If you travel to industrial areas , you will need to clean it more often or you may clean it as and when you prefer when you feel the car is sluggish .

6. Are you sure you will fully refund if we want it returned within 7 days ? Are there hidden costs ??

Yes , we are by far the very few of traders who actually practice this . Why we do it , cos we have no intention of cheating you and its a matter of credibility and everyone has different expectations of how they want their car to perform. There are no hidden costs but we will state the terms when we launch a promotion .

7.If it is so good why don't manufacturers install it in their car during assembly ?

Every company has their own policies and every car has a flaw which the after market industry taps to provide to you a solution to your problem. Mini turbo is one of the many solutions provided for

8. How well do you fare among other competitors and is the competitor product better or worse ?
It is our policy not to make comparisons ( unless forced to ) . Each product is made with their own market in mind and price positioning and marketing strategies are formulated according to the proprietors.

9. Does it void a warranty?

We cannot tell you if it does or does not as we do not have rights over the variety of warranties available when you purchase your vehicle. It is a plug and play device which can easily be removed.

10. Can i install more than one ?
It depends on the vehicle cc . For a myvi 1 unit is more than sufficient. For Perdana V6 need 2 units to feel the improvement.

11. Can I transfer it to another car if I sell my car ?

Yes , you can do so as it is plug and play .

12. How about fuel savings since it is a performance item ?
Fuel savings has varied results due to engine condition. Usually customers will call to have their unit serviced / cleaning cos they notice a drop in fuel savings. Our stock engines are underpowered so installing mini turbo optimizes your engine combustion hence the benefits of fuel savings are there. Again , fuel savings have varied results for every user due to driving style , engine condition , etc etc...

13. People say items like this has short term effect only .

For mini turbo we rarely get comments like these , from experience this boils down to maintaining the product . Anything that has an air intake has to be cleaned , a clogged up filter will leave it redundant and hence a person would feel the lose in benefits from the product they purchase. Our customers can tell when the lose FC benefits and come back to us to have it cleaned. Problem solved. If you ask anyone who has installed a similar product , 9 out of 10 buyers don clean it or were not informed the product needs to be cleaned.

14. ECU adapts to the additional air intake making the product redundant.

So ... whats the problem here ? If this was true ... all u need to do is reset the ECU 6months down the road , which is a small task for the benefits you enjoy

15) Its a performance item , will it make my FC worse??

Not at all , your stock engine is underpowered , adding mini turbo gives you the power u need which equated back to FC savings as u wont feel the car sluggish anymore

Price : RM350 / 1 UNIT

RM 650 / 2 UNIT

(with installation charges at Tesco Ampang/Setiawangsa/Wangsa Maju...extra charges will be apply for other places...VERY RECOMMENDED THAT WE WILL DO THE INSTALLATION FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY)

WITH POST AS WELL...

*PRICE EXCLUDING CUSTOMIZED HOSE : SOME CAR REQUIRED...

Warranty : 6 months

Fuel Economy : Varied Results ... Works very well with Proton (Iswara,Wira,Waja,Gen2,NEO etc) & Perodua Kenari,Kelisa,Myvi,Kembara,Viva) Toyota (Avanza,Vios), Honda, Nissan, ETC

[color=red]DEALING METHOD

Contact me
- Please SMS ME this detail (mini turbo,name,from where,ur car model n type) to Zack/Zaffril 0126516289....will contact u asap...

Put 2 Unit Mini Turbo For Extra Power n Saving!

SMS Zaffril 0126516289

ALZA
[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Alza-z

Myvi
[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Myvi-1z

Viva
[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine VIVA-1Z

Nissan Sentra Impul N16 1.6A (2 Unit Mini Turbo)

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Sentra2

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Sentra1

Last edited by zack2terer on 24/8/2011, 6:17 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.1wiki.org
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime2/5/2010, 6:59 pm

Testimonial

Quote :
X_X_X,Oct 10 2010, 11:09 AM]
i just installed my myvi (1.3 auto, standard, year 2006) with this small gadget, the pickup improve significantly, previously i need to switch 2nd gear in order to climb certain slope, but now my car able to achieve that by using D gear, amazing! thx for the good service! Very Happy

Quote :
X_X_X,Oct 11 2010, 09:14 PM]
today is the 2nd day drive my car after installed mini turbo, i really happy with it, the response is quicker than before, i can feel the power improve very much.. XD XD

Quote :
worldstager,Sep 16 2010, 12:45 AM]
Just got my mini turbo installed today... RECOMMENDED =) very friendly. Learnt some tips too as im a newbie =/
First day only and can feel the difference, pick up wise. Will update about the FC after monitoring it. Thx again bro. Cheers

Quote :
roxas89,Jul 30 2010, 11:23 PM]
Just cod today at night,,such a nice guy,,he helps me to install in the dark and even give some tips in engine improvements XD
Anyway,,the mini turbo is a fantastic mini gadget ,,,it really does boost my 'lack of torgue' Hyundai i10 alot,,now the pick up certainly feels much like my Saga
Lmst~XD engine is more responsive,,gear change are now more appropriate~^^ smoother now~wakakaka,,,
Recommended~~~!!!

Quote :
kwmong83,May 24 2010, 01:29 AM]
I'm feel good with mini turbo and my kelisa petrol consumption is ard RM0.09 to RM0.10 /KM (unbelievable) and performance is superb.
So wanna know if I would like to get a second unit for Atos Auto 1.0 and would I get any discount ? and will this helps for this car ?

Quote :
calcom21,Apr 5 2010, 09:41 PM]
Hi, still remember me? You helped me install mini turbo last year. Feel like getting another one for myvi. Do you have promotion lately? Any cheaper for existing buyer?
Can i check what is the impact of using 2 instead of 1? Will it be as noticeable as if u install 1 or only slight impact? Hardly got ppl review on the impact of installing 2 units.

Quote :
hadie89,Feb 16 2010, 09:54 PM]
after install the mini turbo for one week, i have to say i'm hyper

the effect kick in after install. i can feel the acceleration and it really improve the pick up.i only push the pedal a bit and my rpm already at 3k. Very Happy

i cant give feedback about FC yet because i cannot tahan the will to push the pedal. haha..

i using 1.0sr myvi, and i felt that its a new car. feel very ringan.

thx 4 the good product

Quote :
spel'it,Feb 2 2010, 09:37 PM]
ok, after series of full tanks on my MyVi 1.3 (MT), on the average i can reach ~460km per full tank. the highest was ~500+km, the
lowest was ~400km with various driving condition (city & highway).

as reference, i used to get around 400km per fuel tank with various driving conditions. no mod done to my car except for 15" rims.

as the conclusion, Mini Turbo really makes FC better and slightly more 'power'. i'm a happy customer and fully recommending this.

PEACE! Very Happy

Quote :
cerpa,Feb 12 2010, 11:26 PM]
well this mini turbo is great, better fc and acceleration.Its work for my v6 engine...

Quote :
kwmong83,Jan 10 2010, 01:22 AM]
Tell you what, I have install back my original air filter onto my Kelisa 1.0 with only mini turbo install, I can feel the difference straight away.
As for the petrol consumption, not sure yet but I'm testing it now...

Anyway, thanks for your product and your time...

This thing is really really kaw... recommended to all the car user out there...

Good luck and happy driving. Cheers.

Quote :
spel'it,Jan 19 2010, 11:10 PM]
just had the mini turbo installed to my 1.3 first gen myvi (MT) at OneUtama.

first impression, noticed slight deduction (around 200-400 RPM) in the RPM while idling and when driving. before mini turbo,
it was 3000 RPM at 100km/h. now it goes 105-110km/h at 3000 RPM.

no results on FC yet but i will pump full tank tomorrow and see how it goes. usually i can get around 400-450km/tank.

thanks,nice meeting you. Smile

Quote :
dzerg,Dec 26 2009, 01:35 PM]
RESULT:
-one word..SUPERB!!!..the acceleration is really significant. Climb up the hill is somehow effortless comparing to before installing Mini Turbo.
-just a lil push on the acceleration pedal and my car like..WOW!..amazing... Very Happy
-noticed some small improvement on RPM. Not that much but kinda big deal for me as I travel a lot.
-will update more on FC as I will travel to Sg Petani later.

CONCLUSION:
-the product his is selling really gave result as advertised. Definitely beneficial for small cc car like my BLM, MyVi, Viva and others.
-Worth every of my penny spend.

Thanx mate. Im planning to buy more of your products somewhere along in the future.

Cheers!

Quote :
EightPhantomz,Nov 23 2009, 01:27 AM]
No problem bro. Its a great product. Even my wife approves it. Filled fuel tank to check the FC. Wink
-
My fren also very satisfied. He droves his iswara all the way to putrajaya to test.

Thumbs up bro!

Quote :
EightPhantomz,Nov 22 2009, 10:40 AM]
installed miniturbo at my myvi.
test drive from ttdi to puchong and to damansara again. can feel the pickup and braking. feel like driving expensive car. haha.

thanks! might have more customer for u. expect calls from me. Very Happy

Quote :
boonbee,Nov 24 2009, 11:03 PM]
two thumbs up! bought 1 mini turbo instant effect, my myvi engine really smoother and less shaky, also not to mention the performance has increased as well, will get second mini turbo from u soon.
thanks

Quote :
teck333,Oct 9 2009, 09:50 AM]
WALAU eh.... My WAJA really alot of different leh. Not kidding one.
The engine is very smooth now and can feel the power. Will try to check the fuel comsumption after I pump full tank later. Thanks for ur service

Quote :
cancellation,Sep 17 2009, 11:38 AM
after installed mini turbo into my car,fuhhh...really cant tahan the pick up power!!it is more than twice powered up!!!
not even a quarter gas pedal i step on....already booooooostt tat far...really really a great product and SELLER!!
normally 70km on my car mileage already gone tru a quarter petrol...NOW!not even a quarter!!just a little bit drop off from the
highest point for full tank!!really really impressive!!

really a GREAT A++++++ KIND + HONEST + HELPFUL seller!!!Surely will deal business with u again and also promoting this stuff to all my friends and family!!

Last edited by zack2terer on 14/2/2011, 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 3:18 am

bump for today...........sms 0126516289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime8/5/2010, 7:10 pm

bump for today...........sms 0126516289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime13/5/2010, 8:09 pm

bump for today...........sms 0126516289 Shocked
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime16/5/2010, 4:52 pm

salam....bump for today batman
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime18/8/2010, 7:41 am

Sms Zaffril 0126516289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime2/9/2010, 6:51 am

Salam Ramadhan...SMS Zaffril 0126516289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime18/9/2010, 12:42 pm

Salam Syawal...SMS Zaffril 0126516289 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime24/10/2010, 5:08 pm

Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 1:48 am

Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime5/11/2010, 4:06 pm

Please SMS ME Zaffril 0126516289....tq
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime10/11/2010, 4:52 am

Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime12/11/2010, 6:18 pm

sms 0126516289
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime14/11/2010, 4:30 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera Smile
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime16/11/2010, 3:46 am

Salam & Selamat Hari Raya...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime18/11/2010, 6:28 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera ^-^
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime22/11/2010, 12:47 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera bounce
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 5:15 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera bounce
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 2:36 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime13/12/2010, 3:42 am

Salam & Good day...Sila SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289 Untuk Maklumat Segera
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime15/12/2010, 4:05 am

Further Inquiries...Please SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289...TQ
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime17/12/2010, 6:07 am

Salam & Good day...Further Inquiries Please SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289...TQ Basketball
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime19/12/2010, 5:40 am

Salam & Good day...Further Inquiries Please SMS Mr.Zaffril 012 651 6289...TQ
Back to top Go down
zack2terer
MyviX Active
MyviX Active
zack2terer

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime22/12/2010, 5:58 am

FURTHER INQUIRY PLEASE SMS ZAFFRIL 0126516289
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine   [wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[wts] Mini Turbo-Fuel Saver Get Extra KM & Enhance Engine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next