Myvi Extreme Club Malaysia
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Welcome to our new Forum , New Transformation , New Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Transformation

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AIR GENERATOR?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

Male Age : 41
Registration date : 2007-12-21
Number of posts : 619

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime23/12/2008, 4:54 am

guys,
any1 knows bout these things?

***it works as a vortex in the intake to combine a better air/fuel mixture and provide more horsepower and better fuel economy***

can b trusted ka?

AIR GENERATOR? FLOW-1

d price range from rm50-rm300.
Back to top Go down
EzD
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
EzD

Male Age : 46
Number of posts : 2390

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime23/12/2008, 9:42 am

look like cyclone to me..im never use it b4..dont noe the proformance.. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://tagged.com/ezdanial
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime23/12/2008, 11:38 am

EzD wrote:
look like cyclone to me..im never use it b4..dont noe the proformance.. Anyone?

yups! one of 'em called cyclone 3 vortex generator.
nowdays, lots of brands of it.

any1? in my 2c opinion, its quiet relevant,
when d rite air flow go tru d engine,
it'll help d car's performance.
adoilaa...any1?
in ebay, they sell it around rm50+shipping (+-usd14).
in lelong, they sell it for rm300++(depends on brand i think).
but d functions r same.
Back to top Go down
myvi586
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
myvi586

Male Age : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-29
Number of posts : 721

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime27/12/2008, 5:52 pm

Gorgon : I already used surbo actually the concept is the same,i used into my last kancil 850cc, we can feel the different is only the pickup, about fuel consumption is very less not much only around 5 to 10% depends ur driving habit also.For the price surbo is cheaper than cyclone if i'm not mistaken this cylone product already come out with 3rd version l(latest)
Back to top Go down
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime28/12/2008, 1:48 am

myvi586 wrote:
Gorgon : I already used surbo actually the concept is the same,i used into my last kancil 850cc, we can feel the different is only the pickup, about fuel consumption is very less not much only around 5 to 10% depends ur driving habit also.For the price surbo is cheaper than cyclone if i'm not mistaken this cylone product already come out with 3rd version l(latest)

surbo hav same concept?
now at kakimotor, etc sell dis kind of thing,
named elevo, with twin fan.
d price around 200.
is it worth for performance?
seems not ok ler..
Back to top Go down
myvi586
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
myvi586

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 12:27 am

Gorgon : i dun wan to comment the other performance goods however we need to beware, makesure the product is very establish & popular used in circuit or performance car or find the person who already used.For ur item named elevo with twin fan, i have already seen at brothers acc shop but for me the concept is to suck the air & cut the air to become turbulence shape b4 enter the throttle body,for the performance i'm not sure but the concept MAYBE still the same with SURBO but SURBO the diff is u can feel the pickup bcoz i have already feel it.
Back to top Go down
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 12:59 am

myvi586 wrote:
Gorgon : i dun wan to comment the other performance goods however we need to beware, makesure the product is very establish & popular used in circuit or performance car or find the person who already used.For ur item named elevo with twin fan, i have already seen at brothers acc shop but for me the concept is to suck the air & cut the air to become turbulence shape b4 enter the throttle body,for the performance i'm not sure but the concept MAYBE still the same with SURBO but SURBO the diff is u can feel the pickup bcoz i have already feel it.

elevo price is around $200,
cyclone 3 (made in korea n 1 of d famous brand i think..) is around $255,
wat about surbo?
do you have d pics?
tq tq.
Back to top Go down
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 1:08 am

orait bro, got some info bout it.
thanx!
d price for surbo (same functions etc etc...) is around $160
Back to top Go down
myvi586
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
myvi586

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 1:45 am

gorgon : Price for surbo RM150nett including installation but u must deal with the installer 1st,I think he will ask u to meet him at GIANT Sek13 S.Alam stadium at open car park area
this is the contact no.0199152664 malay guy around 45 to 50 years old age, u can call him abg la..
Back to top Go down
gorgon1383
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
gorgon1383

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 2:11 am

myvi586 wrote:
gorgon : Price for surbo RM150nett including installation but u must deal with the installer 1st,I think he will ask u to meet him at GIANT Sek13 S.Alam stadium at open car park area
this is the contact no.0199152664 malay guy around 45 to 50 years old age, u can call him abg la..

bro, got pics ka?
is it same with d pics shown above?
is it connected at d air filter?
Back to top Go down
myvi586
MyviX VIP
MyviX VIP
myvi586

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime30/12/2008, 9:36 pm

Gorgon: I dun hv the pic actually the shape is a little bit slightly diff but the pattern of air cutting fin is almost the same like cyclone, 4 ur info the surbo install inside the air ram or air filter hose(OEM) but cyclone at near inlet carb or throttle body(injection)

Gon, u check at surbo malaysia web but i'm not sure what i know this surbo product is made & pattern of U.Kingdom(ORI must stamping with "UK Pattern")
Back to top Go down
suding04
MyviX Junior
MyviX Junior

Male Age : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-06
Number of posts : 53

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime28/1/2009, 12:00 am

hi there i have use the sam thing like that..but nothing at all...just psycho only.....got la 1% improvement but to it just for nothing...

better go for cam, ecu , extractor, and so on..that will make your car feel power...but that that nothing at all..

BUT i f u want to try ...go on and feel it...but to me just waste money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AIR GENERATOR? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AIR GENERATOR?   AIR GENERATOR? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AIR GENERATOR?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Myvi Extreme Club Malaysia :: Bengkel Kereta & Jual Beli Barangan :: Engine & Performance-
Jump to: